7pm | Dark Beer Guided Tasting
Explore the incredible range of dark beers!
Our Director of Fermentations, Justin Knoll, will take you through six beers both vintage and fresh that display the surprising versatility of the category. Over the course of the tasting, you’ll hone your sensory skills while learning how these beers are made –– from brewing to cellaring, fermentation, aging, and adjunct additions.
We will be tasting:
- Kosmos (Czech-style dark lager)
- Grimm Weisse Dunkel (dunkelweizen)
- Noon Moon (imperial milk stout w/ hazelnuts, bananas & cacao) *vintage*
- Yearbook (imperial stout aged 2 years in a single Buffalo Trace barrel) *vintage*
- The Open Work: Duivelsbier (dark spontaneous beer)
- Brillig (dark sour ale w/ second-use fruit, vanilla & oak)
- Plus a surprise or two!
Tickets for this tasting are extremely limited! See you there.