If interested please submit a cover letter and resumé to [email protected].
Social Media & Relations Coordinator
The Social Media & Relations Coordinator is key to the marketing of our brands online. The goal of this position is to tirelessly promote Grimm beer, Lala’s Apizza, and Physica Wines by creating and managing content for our social media platforms, liaising with press and business partners, and supporting in-house event marketing.
While this is an independent position, it also involves daily communication with management, customers, and partners to promote outcomes. The person in this role must be a friendly, conscientious, organized, and creative person who designs visual content and marketing copy with ease, proactively generates ideas, and independently manages projects. Candidates must share our commitment to quality, empirical refinement, craftsmanship, creativity, and authenticity.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about beer, social media scheduling platforms, and have a background in project management, writing, photography, and video.
- Social Media
- Plan, schedule, and post events and releases related to Lala’s, Grimm, and Physica on social media platforms.
- Create and post content (photos, videos, & copy) on Instagram, Facebook, and future additional platforms.
- Improve social media content and scheduling using analytics.
- Interface with customers by managing messages on Instagram.
- Photograph content, and edit photos for promotional purposes
- Coordinate and write and send Mailchimp newsletter once a week.
- Manage subscribers and drive sign-ups.
- Pursue press opportunities surrounding events/releases.
- Respond to inbound press inquiries.
- Liaise with PR firm representing Grimm, Physica, and Lala’s
- Assist in Public Event planning/promotion with General Manager
- Communicate with Grimm’s artist/designer and outside vendors about marketing assets for events and announcements.
- Collaborate with GM to write copy for events.
- Edit media assets to fulfill requirements for all social media platforms.
- Pursue partnerships with local businesses and brands to further Grimm’s, Lala’s, and Physica’s missions.
- Respond to inbound partnership inquiries.
- Manage Events calendar.
- Collaborate with website designers on site updates and maintenance.
- College diploma or equivalent;
- Facility with all social media platforms;
- Knowledgeable about third party scheduling platforms;
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects;
- Highly organized, detail oriented and punctual;
- Creative problem-solving;
- Proactive, self-motivated demeanor;
- Photography, video, and writing skills necessary to create and edit content for social media and website;
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and nonverbal;
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Eagerness to work as a team to develop ideas and implement goals;
- Ability to work alone to create content and meet deadlines;
- Flexibility in both schedule and duties; willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed;
- Friendly, professional attitude.
- Salary $60,000 – $70,000 plus benefits
- This is a full-time position.
Grimm Artisanal Ales is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy, military status or any other category protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Grimm Artisanal Ales expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Grimm’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.